The Allegheny Sauna with wood stove is designed for exceptional performance in any climate year-round. The peaked roof can handle a substantial snow load, and the front porch area serves as a place to cool off between sauna rounds. The Allegheny comes from Finland, birthplace of authentic sauna culture, and represents a time-honored practice to the fullest.
- Capacity: 6 Persons
- Heater: Harvia 20 Pro, wood-burning
- Exterior Dimensions: 125″L x 86″W x 92″H
- Interior Dimensions: 75″L x 75″W x 84″H
- Lower Bench Dimensions: 75″L x 19″W
- Upper Bench Dimensions: 75″L x 24″W
- Door Dimensions: 32″W x 70″H
- Porch Dimensions: 39″L x 86″W
- Assembled Weight: 1975 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 103″L x 46″W x 35″H
- Shipping Weight: 2125 lbs.
Saunas can be drop-shipped anywhere in the USA for a flat fee of $250. Please note: Deluxe and Wood Burning Saunas are made in Finland and have a delivery span of 10-12 weeks.
Note: All dimensions are approximate
- Tongue-and-groove Nordic Spruce: 1-3/8″ finished thickness
- Pre-cut and notched timber sections
- Door with tempered glass window
- Stainless steel hinges, heater, and fasteners
- Interior light
- 2 benches for multi-level seating
- Full-length upper bench back support
- Full floor support and decking
- Outdoor usage
- Exterior porch and sitting area
- Includes deluxe bucket, ladle, and thermometer/hygrometer
- Easy assembly for 2 people
- Made in Finland
- Comes with lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
Harvia, the Finnish sauna experts, are responsible for the existence of the Allegheny Sauna, a high-performance wood-fired sauna in keeping with pure and simple authentic sauna tradition. It boasts multi-level seating for up to six individuals on the inside and a front porch area for cooling off between rounds on the outside. Two individuals can easily assemble the Allegheny over the course of a weekend, positioning it on any flat and firm surface. (If placed directly on the bare ground, it is wise to position paving stones or cinder blocks underneath the supports.) This unit is easy to maintain too. Simply sweep out the interior, wipe down the benches, and empty the firebox periodically.
In the Allegheny Sauna, attention to detail and using only the finest materials is paramount. The sauna is crafted from pre-cut and notched tongue-and-groove sections of Nordic Spruce, all of the hardware is stainless steel, and all glass components are thick and tempered.
The unit comes with a Harvia 20 Pro wood-burning heater capable of reaching temperatures nearing 200F. It also includes a bucket, ladle, and combination thermometer/hygrometer for a complete bathing experience. (Tip: When selecting wood to burn, keep in mind that softwoods burn faster and hardwoods burn hotter.)
In the Allegheny, the authentic sauna tradition comes alive. The crackling fire casts a soft dancing glow, and the smell of burning wood and feel of the enfolding heat triggers a sensation that is both basic and profound, a relaxation so deep and true that it’s easy to see why the practice of sauna bathing has survived for hundreds of years and crossed geographic and cultural dividing lines to be embraced by true sauna lovers worldwide.