Nordic Spruce Finish: $3,528.00
Hemlock Fir Finish: $3,528.00
Our saunas are available in a variety of lumber options: Clear Western Red Cedar, Rustic Western Red Cedar, Nordic Spruce and Hemlock Fir. These are our preferred lumber choices because they are all naturally resistant to rot, decay, and mildew, making them great for either outdoor or indoor application. They carry no harmful toxins or respiratory discomfort, which is an important feature due to the extreme temperature of a sauna.
The compact size of the Madison indoor steam sauna makes it ideal for when space is at a premium. It can go on any tile, ceramic, concrete, vinyl or laminate surface, and since all wall, ceiling and bench sections are manufactured at the factory, assembly in the home is simple and can be done in just a few hours.
Each Almost Heaven Sauna comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects on all components. We will replace any component of the sauna room that fails due to manufacturing defect at no charge to you, in accordance with our Limited Warranty.
- Item: AHMAD2PHL
- Capacity: 2-3 people
- Heater: 4.5kw stainless steel water-over-rocks steam heater
- Electrical: 220v, 30-amp service for heater; 10/2 wire, hard-wire connect; 110v, 15-amp for light
- Exterior Dimensions: 65″L x 53″W x 80″H
- Interior Dimensions: 60″L x 48″W x 77″H
- Lower Bench Size: 21″L x 16″W x 22″H
- Upper Bench Size: 60″L x 22″W x 36″H
- Door Size: 64″H x 24″W
- Shipping Size: 74″L x 40″W x 40″H
- Assembled Weight: 635 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 700 lbs.
Note: All dimensions are approximate
- Tongue-and-Groove Hemlock and Fir Softwoods: 1-3/8” finished thickness
- Red cedar accents
- Pre-assembled wall and roof sections
- Utilizes existing concrete, ceramic, vinyl, laminate or tile flooring (carpeting not recommended)
- Tempered glass door
- Stainless steel hinges, heater and fasteners
- Interior LED light; 110v plug-in
- 2 benches, multi-level seating
- Indoor usage
- Includes bucket, ladle and thermometer/hygrometer
- Hand-crafted constructions
- Easy assembly for 2 people
- Made in the USA
The Madison Sauna is appropriately sized for up to 3 people, making it a good fit for any space-conscious individual who appreciates the relaxation and health benefits of traditional sauna bathing. The Madison arrives in the form of a kit with pre-assembled wall and roof sections, which makes assembly quick and easy. It is designed as a free-standing sauna and will utilize your existing floor as the interior floor of the sauna. Suitable existing flooring includes concrete, ceramic, vinyl, laminate, tile or other solid floors. Carpeting is not recommended. Inside the sauna, there is a long upper bench with a footrest for added comfort and a short lower bench as well.
Made at our West Virginia factory, the Madison models only the finest materials — premium stainless steel fasteners and hardware, thick and sturdy tempered glass for the door, and beautiful solid sections of light-colored hemlock and fir. You’ll also notice that we include some red cedar accents to provide that wonderful and distinct aroma.
When it comes to performance, the Madison Sauna is capable of delivering an intense sweat bathing experience. Our general rule of thumb is that the stainless steel 4.5kw heater will hit 150F in about 30 minutes, and it will top out at temperatures exceeding 185F in less than an hour. The heater is provided by Harvia in Finland, world leaders in sauna heater technology, and it comes equipped with an 8-hour delay timer. Also included are sauna stones, bucket, ladle, and thermometer for a complete bathing experience.
The Madison makes the authentic sauna experience possible in almost any home. The provided LED lighting helps set the mood for deep, deep relaxation, and the solid wall panels provide the unit with a cozy, enfolding feel. With the Madison Sauna, everything is included to partake in the wonderful benefits of heat and steam.